Salisbury Pipers' Day further update

Go here to find or post details of events, concerts and other time related items.. Reports of previous events should also be published here.

Salisbury Pipers' Day further update

Postby i.curr@ntlworld.com » Fri May 04, 2012 9:33 am

Ian Richardson has kindly offered to give us a 'short burst' on his Scottish smallpipes during the day. Not to be missed! Don't forget the date, May 19th, and the venue: Godolphin School, Salisbury. Directions as follows: Godolphin is at SP1 2RA. From the A36 into the city from the south, head for the St Marks Church r'bout (ie, turn r at the College building r'bout, the 1st one, and just follow the ringroad to the next r'bout). At this r'bout, do a u turn so that you go back ie heading south on the other side of the dual carriageway. Take first slip and at junction go str ahead, past Winchester Gate pub. Turn left at traffic lights, and the school faces you at the top of the hill - there is a mini r'bout (I think) and you turn immediately left - the main school entrance. If you're on the ringroad A36 heading south, turn r at the St Marks Church r'bout (ie just stay on A36) and come off at first slip on the left. Go straight ahead at the junction and pass the Winchester Gate pub on the left. Turn left at traffic lights and the school is at the top of the hill.
i.curr@ntlworld.com

Full Name: Ian Curr

Return to Events, Concerts and related Items