Weekend events 3-5 August

Go here to find or post details of events, concerts and other time related items.. Reports of previous events should also be published here.

Weekend events 3-5 August

Postby Julia Say » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:08 pm

To encourage more NPS members to come to the AGM it is this year being held in conjunction with a weekend of other piping events over the weekend of 3-5 August (these are open to all, members or not).
All paid-up NPS members will receive AGM papers with their summer NL to be posted next week.

In outline, the weekend's events are:
Fri 3 NPS AGM, 7,30pm Morpeth.
Sat 4 Aug, NPS Piping day at the seaside, Newbiggin: all players welcome
Sun 5 Aug Wallington Sunday. Not an NPS event but open to all players
Mon 6 Aug NPS Monday meeting, Chantry Museum. All welcome

A booking form for the Pipers Day will come with the newsletter, or contact me for a copy (it won't let me attach a pdf here)

Julia
Julia Say

Full Name: Julia Say

Re: Weekend events 3-5 August

Postby GrahamRB » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Anyone know if overnight parking for a motorhome, at the Newbiggin venue, is possible on Fri/Sat ?
Graham
N. Cambs/S. Lincs
GrahamRB

Full Name: GrahamRB

Postby Julia Say » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I'll check the notices mid-week, but I think the car parks are labelled no overnight parking.
I can offer you a level gated driveway 2.5 miles away, which would probably be less liable to closing time disturbers of the peace.

Julia
Julia Say

Full Name: Julia Say

Postby GrahamRB » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Julia Say wrote:I can offer you a level gated driveway 2.5 miles away, which would probably be less liable to closing time disturbers of the peace.
Julia

Thank you very much for the kind offer Julia, I hoping to be finalise my plans in the next couple of weeks for my trip to the Northern lands ... I'll contact you via e-mail if that's OK...
Graham
N. Cambs/S. Lincs
GrahamRB

Full Name: GrahamRB

Return to Events, Concerts and related Items