NPS - Could/should we be more relevant for young....

A general forum for all sorts of piping related discussions. If in doubt, post here. All questions answered<G>

NPS - Could/should we be more relevant for young....

Postby Tpfairfax » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Forgive another info gatherer.....

Noting that Only Circa 2% of our members are under the age of 21.....(though I appreciate that those of us in the other 98% all feel as if we were still 21!) - Should/Could we be doing more for younger people....?

Are younger people playing but not joining .... or is it just that more people take up the NSP later in life (obvious exceptions notwithstanding)

What do people think?


Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Mindrum, Northumberland. TD12 4QN
Full Name: Tom Fairfax

Return to General Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests