NPS Paypal payments

A general forum for all sorts of piping related discussions. If in doubt, post here. All questions answered<G>

NPS Paypal payments

Postby Julia Say » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:46 pm

As some of you know, there's been a bit of an issue with these for a while.

There is now a new account for all payments (booksales, subs, whatever) via Paypal.

Its nps-e-sales (at) northumbrianpipers (dot) org(dot) uk

I've written it like that just in case any crawlers can see it, but replace the bits in brackets with the usual symbols to get something like an email address, and use it to send any monies to the Society in future (if Paypal is your preferred method).

Because PP charges commission on sales of about 5%, book orders and other payments are subject to a surcharge to cover this, but I gather its still one of the cheapest ways of sending money from abroad.

If it does get used as an email address outside Paypal, any messages will come to me and to Nigel the treasurer, but please don't use it like this: stick to the ones we've already got.

We're also working on other transfer methods such as BACS (free in the UK, I believe) and direct debit for subs. More info as we have it.

Thanks

Julia
Julia Say

Full Name: Julia Say

Re: NPS Paypal payments

Postby edric » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Just don't use Paypal to pay for any instruments! http://www.regretsy.com/2012/01/03/from-the-mailbag-27/
edric

Full Name: Edric Ellis

Return to General Forum