Northumbrian Pipers’ Tunebook (Third Edition)

£7.00

Category:

Description

This is the third edition of this book, first published in 1936. It contains music of varying levels of difficulty:  from tunes which are well within the scope of beginners, to variation sets which have been used in open competitions for more than 100 years.

54 pages – A5 Landscape – Folded & Stapled – Laminated Cover

Archie’s Fancy/Athole Highlanders/Barrington Hornpipe/Because he was a Bonnie Lad/Bellingham Fair/Biddy the Bowl Wife/Bill Charlton’s Fancy/Blackthorn Stick/Blanchland Races/Blow the wind Southerly/Bonny Blue Hen/Bonny Cragside/Bonny Tyneside/Buttered Peas/Buy Broom Buzzems/Canny Newcastle/Chevy Chase/Chipchase Reel/The Cliff Hornpipe/Coquetside/The Cott/Crooked Bawbee/Cuckold come out of the Amrey/Davy, Davy Knick-Knack/Drunken Drummer/Durham Rangers/Elk’s Festival/Elsie Marley/Fair Maid of Wickham/Farewell/Fay’s Hornpipe/Felton Lonnen/Fenwick o’ Bywell/Friendly Visit/The General Toast/Go to Berwick Johnny/Gunnerton Fell Cuddy/Happy Farmer/Herd on the Hill/Hesleyside Reel/Hexham Races/The High Level Bridge Hornpipe/Holey Ha’penny/Holmes’ Fancy/I’ll gang nae mair to yon Toon/I Saw my Love come Passing by Me/Jacky Layton/Jane’s Fancy/Jenny Bell/Jimmy Allen/Jockey and Jenny/Johnny Armstrong/Lads of Alnwick/Lads of North Tyne/Lamb Skinnet/Lamshaw’s Fancy/Lass of Falstone/Lea Rigg/Madame Bonaparte/Mallorca/Marquis of Lorne/Mason’s Apron/Meggy’s Foot/Minstrel’s Fancy/Money Musk/Morning Brush/Morpeth Rant/My Deary sits ower late up/Nae Good Luck Aboot the Hoose/Nancy/The New High Level/Noble Squire Dacre/Oh Dear! What can the matter be/Oh I hae seen the Roses Blaw/Oh say Bonny Lass/Paddy Whack/Peacock’s Fancy/Peacock’s March/Pet o’ the Pipers/Proudlock’s Hornpipe/Queen Hornpipe/Random//Rothbury Hills/Roxburgh Castle/Saddle the Pony/Salmon Tails up the Water/Schottische/Sir Charles’ Rant/Sir John Fenwick’s the Flower Amang Them All /Sir Sidney Smith’s March/Small Coals and Little Money/Smash the Windows/Stockton Hornpipe/Summer is icumen in/Sweet Hesleyside/The Underhand (Redesdale Hornpipe)/Ward’s Brae/Water of Tyne/Welcome to the Town Again/Whinham’s Reel/Whinshields Hornpipe/Whittingham Green Lane/Whittle Dene Hornpipe/Winster Gallop/Yarmouth Lasses.

Additional information

Weight 0.150000 kg