Winter NPS mailing

A general forum for all sorts of piping related discussions. If in doubt, post here. All questions answered<G>

Winter NPS mailing

Postby Julia Say » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:35 pm

The 2011 Society journal, the winter NL, & the AGM notice were all posted today (Weds). Hopefully they will reach most members shortly.

The packing team did a fantastic job, despite the efforts of the malfunctioning Royal Mail website, and some non-sealing self-seal envelopes to defeat us. Thanks too to both editors and all the various member-contributors, without all of whom none of this largesse would be possible.

Julia
Julia Say

Full Name: Julia Say

Re: Winter NPS mailing

Postby Richard Evans » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Thanks to all involved in the journal and the nl. There is obviously a huge amount of work involved, but both are stuffed full of absolutely excellent material.
Cheers

Richard
Richard Evans

Postby Eric » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Yes Julia, would just like to add my thanks to Richards. Appreciate the effort by all to get this out before Christmas. I started reading them right away and now I want yet another CD (by Andrew & Margaret Watchorn this time).

Eric.
Eric

Full Name: Eric McCairns

Postby Dally » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:47 am

The package arrived yesterday, and of course I read the material immediately. Many thanks to Maureen, Julia, Barry, the contributors, and all the others.
"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur." - George W. Bush
Dally

Full Name: John Dally

Return to General Forum