A Selection of tunes for the Border Bagpipe

£7.00

Category:

Description

Published in 1993 in association with the Lowland and Borders Pipers’ Society, this contains tunes from Peacocks Collection and other sources, set in the keys of A or D without explicit grace notes.

44 pages – A5 Landscape – Folded & Stapled – Laminated Cover

Tune list

Frisky/Welcome to the Town Again/A Mile to Ride/New Drops of Brandy/Niel Gow’s Wife/Bonny Lad/Money Musk/Lady Coventry’s Minuet/The Bonny Bay Mare and I/Gin a Body Meet a Body/Bonapart’s Expedition/I’m over Young to Marry Yet/Over the Border/Fare Well/Millers Daughter/Jockey Stays Long at the Fair/Sir Charles Rant/Oyster Wife’s Rant/Parks of Yester/I saw my Love Come passing by me/Cuddy Claw’d her/Holmes’ Fancy/Cuckold come out of the Amrey/Paddy Whack/Black and the Grey/Gillan na Drover/Wylam away/Wigh’s Fancy/Felton lonning/Lochail’s March/Butter’d Peas/The Suttors of Selkirk/Meggy’s Foot/Tulloch Goram/All the night I lay wi Jockey/The Bonny Pit Lad/My Dearie sits ower Late up/Cut and Dry Dolly/The General Toast/Bobby Shaftoe/O’er the dyke/The Peacock follows the Hen/Highland Laddie/Newmarket Races/Jacky Layton/Highland Laddie/All hands upon Deck/Blacket o’ Wylam/Coffee and Tea/Coquetside/Derwentwater’s Farewell (x2)/Dorrington Lads (x2)/Drucken Moll Knox/Elsie Marley/Fairly Shot of her/Follow her over the Border/The Fair Maid of Whickham/Herd on the Hill/The Holey Ha’penny/I’ll have her in spite of her Minnie/Keel Row/The Lads of Alnwick/Chevy Chase/The Lass and the Money are all my own/Little Wot ye Wha’s Coming/Newburn Lads/Noble Squire Dacre/Peacock’s March/Peacock’s Tune/Sandhill Corner/Shew’s the Way to Wallington/Sir John Fenwick/Small coals and little money/Till the Tide comes in

Additional information

Weight 0.155000 kg